Monday, July 26, 2010

This I am excited about...

Whenever a movie with either one of these actors comes out I will almost certainly go and see it. The movies The Expendables has all of these actors, I almost don't know how to react to it, all I know is that I'm gona love it.

I know that this movie will get slated by critics who'd rather watch a story with depth, meaning and a moral message that makes us all reflect on the society to which we live, thus making us better people having seen the movie. But I think the most important critics of all will be the audience and I can tell that ever action movie fan out there is counting down the days till this block buster comes out... At least I am, seventeen days and counting.

Whats awesome about this movie is the dynamics of the cast: You've got Stallone, playing his ever awesome Rambo-like role, Bruce Willis bringing a bit of Die-Hard to the table, Arnold who is the practically the definition of an action movie star. Then you've got Jason Statham, The Transporter, bringing his brash British demeanor to this mix. The most important ingredient in this line up in my opinion is Jet Li, the Wushu master, the one true martial artist as opposed to stuntman who has choreographed moves.





No comments:

Post a Comment