Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Epic!!!...

Now I'm in a very weird place with video games. I actually haven't consistently played video games for a while now, just now and then. The reason being is that I don't have a games console. When I moved over here from Scotland I gave up video games as I need to be 200% focused on the important stuff. Nevertheless I still get a kick from seeing what is potentially an awesome game coming out, and one thing that I've found is that video game trailers have become increasingly impressive with their depth, graphics and their overall ability to hook a gamer in... I don' even have the means to play this game but I am officially hooked on what this game has to offer.

This game is another master piece(at least I think it will be) from the people at DC universe. This game trailer is highly entertaining. It starts off with the viewer watching it and thinking "what the?..." then it goes on through to explain through the medium of a highly entertaining cinematic what is actually happening with a nice twist at the end... Just slightly epic!




No comments:

Post a Comment