Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Earthquakes...

I come from a country where earthquakes are non-existent. As you may know from previous posts I in fact live in Scotland for 15 years. So when I experience an Earthquake I think I'm going to die. I panic, I move around frantically whilst yelling what do we do?, what do we do?...Whilst i'm doing this my roommates are just chilling on the sofa eating Cheeto's watching TV looking at the foreigner panic like a little girl. They tell me "dude that's barley a four pointer... put down your car keys dude! where were you gonna go anyway?! you can't run from an earthquake" As I was panicking my natural reaction was to flee to safety, hence the car keys. During the intermission between my roommates laughter fit they assured me that if there was an earthquake worth stressing over they'd let me know, then they continued their laughter as my face still hadn't regained it's full color as during the four seconds of the earthquake I apparently went white with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment