Monday, July 19, 2010

Relief, what a great feeling...

The other day possibly one of the most irritating things happened to me ever. It was a hot day so I thought heck, why not roll down the window... so I did. Now when I got to my location I tried to roll my window back up, you can guess what the issue was, the bastard was stuck and it would roll back up. So what did I do. Well first thing was first, I started cursing a lot, just totally letting the natural Scotsman within me come out for a while whilst I was frantically toggling the window switch to make the window go up, when that didn't work I went to the trunk where I had a screw driver. Somehow thinking i never what I was doing I opened up the switch panel on the driver side door. The switch panel's wire-ish insides were hanging out from the door, and I had no idea what to do with them. This window had to go up and I had no idea what to do. Now heres were my stroke of luck came from, I called my uncle who was famous amongst my family for knowing a thing or two about cars. I took my car to his house were he claimed he could fix my window. Although I was naturally skeptical, his claim in fact came to fruition and against all odds he somehow managed to fix my window, and the prospect of me having to pay a few hundred bucks to get this mess was now non existent... and the feeling of relief was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment