Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception... what a movie!

I saw Inception the other night, and wow... seriously. Although not the easiest movie to watch as you have to constantly be thinking to keep up with the complexities of the story line, it has to be one of the most breath-taking pieces cinematography I have see since the Dark Knight(another Chris Nolan film, there seems to be a pattern emerging).
Everything about Inception was just terrific, especially the acting. Leonardo DiCaprio, watching him act is an education, he's definitely a once in a generation type of actor, the kind of actor that would be very difficult if not impossible to replace. His portrayal of his character really did suck me into the story, and how he kept and air of mystery about his experiences with his whole dreaming thing really was captivating.The only thing I didn't like about the movie, and it really wasn't that much of an issue, i just feel its necessary for me to pick one flaw at least and that is that i felt that everything in the movie was a metaphor. But like I said that was barley an issue, I actually had to think really hard to even find that flaw. To sum up this movie is a movie everyone needs to see, it's easily a *****Five Star***** and I'm just wondering how many Oscar nominations this movie's going to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment